- Did lifestyle suggestions/ changes come up in your EDS testing?
- I'll try.... that's what most people say. Trying gives permission to fail. Your word choices matter. Change your wording to "I will"
- Perhaps you need to exercise 5 days a week or eliminate gluten from your diet and you feel overwhelmed.
.... make a plan!
- Week 1 - I will exercise for 20minutes 2x a week on Monday and Thursday.
- Week 2 I will exercise 3 days a week for 25 minutes Monday, Wednesday and Friday.... keep making progress
- Clear Small measurable goal statements help you to get to where you want to be.
- Visualize what you want to do. Picture yourself where you want to be & what your end game is.... it's easy to get stuck in a rut and not make changes. Most likely it's because we aren't doing what we need to do to get there.
Remember a goal without a plan is a wish.... what are you looking to do? Set goals or make wishes?